Spring Break seems to have crept up on our family super quickly this year. In fact, it’s taken us so much by surprise that we haven’t decided on or booked our annual spring break trip. It’s our family tradition to take a spring break trip that has a particular theme – just a quirk in our household. So we’ve been looking for some ideas for spring break destinations for a last minute getaway. Here are 5 that we’re currently considering.
The Beach Break
- Pet-friendly Coronado Island gives beach and pool access within easy reach of all the other attractions that San Diego has to offer. San Diego is a great city to visit at any time of year and is a fantastic spring break destination.
The Museum Break
- Washington DC is fantastic and there is free entry to many of the museums. The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History and the Smithsonian National Museum of American History are on our list of must-sees. Time the trip right and you might get to see all the beautiful cherry blossoms too!
The Ski Break
- Spring Break is the perfect time to go skiing. Snowbird, Utah and Steamboat Springs, Colorado are great destinations for family skiing. Our handy infographic can help insure you have everything you need for this trip too.
The Baseball Break
- Got baseball fans in your family? They may get a kick out of going to Cactus League Spring Training in Peoria, Arizona. It’s a great and affordable opportunity to see the San Diego Padres or Seattle Mariners preparing for the new season.
The SouthWestern Break
- If you’re on a tighter budget you may be interested in a visit to Santa Fe for spring break, as kids under 12 can enjoy free accommodation, meals and activities through the “Kids Free Spring Break 2020” offered by the city. It’s the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in SouthWestern culture
Which would your family pick? Whether you opt for a staycation or decide to visit one of the spring break destinations above – we hope you have fun adventures and memorable times!
Prepare for your road trip or journeys around your home town with the right car accessories. A Travall Guard and Divider are the perfect additions to keep luggage securely positioned on a road trip. Why not see what’s available for your car?